CucoTV – Download CucoTV App APK Free on Android, PC, iOS & Firestick/Fire TV: The latest version of CucoTV App allows you to stream 1080p HD Movies & TV Shows for free on multiple platforms. The coolest part about going ahead with CucoTV is that via CucoTV Mod APK, you can cast content on Chromecast, Roku, MiBox, and even on PS4, and Xbox.
Let us check out how you can install CucoTV App on Android, iOS, Firestick/Fire TV, and even on Windows/MAC PC/Laptop.
CucoTV APK on Android/iOS, PC & Firestick – Features
Before diving into the installation procedures, let us check out some of the primary features of CucoTV. The best part about CucoTV Ad-Free APK is that you will get to stream content from all official OTT applications here.
- There’s absolutely no need to go for a separate external player installation with CucoTV as the internal player is jam-packed with features.
- The ability to put multiple downloads in the background allows you to watch your favorite content offline.
- CucoTV Latest Version has an in-built request feature through which you can ask the development team to add preferred content to the application on a priority basis.
The app does receive updates on a periodic basis, however, the request-a-title feature gives a clear idea to the development team as to what kind of content the users are looking for. You can also check out – CucoTV APK Free Download on Android TV Box & Smart TV.
Install CucoTV Latest APK on Android Mobile & Tablets
- As we are going ahead with the installation of a third-party app, make sure the option of Installation from Unknown Sources is ON under Security Settings.
- Next, simply download the latest CucoTV APK file from the link embedded below.
- Make your way to the location of the APK file from the pull-down notification menu or by directly going to the Downloads.
- Initiate the installation process by tapping on the APK file.
- Click on Install Anyways when the Play Protect warning comes up.
- After the installation process is complete, you will have the icon of CucoTV APK present on the home screen of your Android device.
Install CucoTV App for iOS (iPhone/iPad) No Jailbreak [STEPS]
For installing CucoTV application on iPhone/iPad, you require taking the assistance of third-party app stores like AppValley. If you don’t have AppValley installed on your iOS device, then tap on the below embedded link to check out the steps to install AppValley and CucoTV on iPhone.
- Launch AppValley and perform a direct search for CucoTV.
- Tap on the search result to move to the app-installation screen.
- Hit the Install button to kick-start the installation process.
- Hit Install again on the pop-up that comes up next asking your confirmation for the installation to begin.
- Monitor the installation progress from the home screen.
- After the process is complete trust the profile of CucoTV under Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management.
Also, check out: CucoTV APK Free Download on Roku [Step by Step].
Install CucoTV on PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7 Laptop & MAC Computer
To get CucoTV on PC, you need to take assistance of an Android Emulator. You can either choose BlueStacks or Nox App Player for the purpose. In the below steps, we are going ahead with Nox App Player. Before starting with the installation process, please install Nox App Player on PC from it’s official site.
- Make sure you have the latest CucoTV APK file present on your PC. You can download the same from the below link.
- Either drag-and-drop the APK file onto Nox App Player interface or do a right-click on the APK file and choose Open with > Nox App Player to kick-start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions that come up.
- After the installation is complete, you will have the icon of CucoTV present on the home screen of the Android Emulator.
Install CucoTV APK on Firestick & Fire TV [Steps]
Similar to Android, you require activating the option of Installation from Unknown Sources prior to initiating the installation process of CucoTV on Firestick/Fire TV.
Also, make sure you have the Downloader App installed on your Firestick/Fire TV. For detailed steps, you can refer the below embedded link.
- Simply launch the Downloader App on your Firestick.
- Under the Home menu option in the app, enter the following URL to download CucoTV APK file on your Fire device.
- After the APK download completes, your Firestick will ask your confirmation to launch the installation process.
- Go ahead with the installation process and after the same is complete, please exit the installation screen and delete the APK file from your Fire device.
- You will have the icon of CucoTV available under Your Apps & Channels. From here, you can move the icon to the home screen of your Fire device for quick access.
Also, check out: 8 Best CucoTV Alternatives – Similar Apps like CucoTV APK [LIST].
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Q – Is CucoTV compatible with Android Box?
Yes! You can install CucoTV on Android TV as well as Android TV Box.
Q – Is there a web-browser version of CucoTV?
Yes! You can access the web-browser version of CucoTV on Windows PC/MAC Computer.
Q – Can I stream content from CucoTV app on mobile device to smart TV?
Yes! CucoTV supports Chromecast and you can utilize the same to cast content from your Android/iOS mobile device to the big screen of your television.
Q – Can I Install CucoTV on gaming consoles?
Yes! The latest PlayStation and Xbox consoles allow you to install CucoTV on them.
CucoTV Free HD Movies & TV Shows on Android, PC, Firestick & Fire TV
So, these were the installation steps in brief for getting CucoTV APK up and running on multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Windows/MAC PC/Laptop, and Firestick/Fire TV.
If you have any further queries regarding CucoTV, please shoot down your concerns in the comments section provided below. We will provide the answers to your queries on a priority basis.