CucoTV on Linux | Free Movies/TV Series on Linux [Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora]: CucoTV for Linux allows you to stream recently released movies and TV shows on Ubuntu, Mint, and Fedora systems.
If you have a Linux system, by following the steps mentioned in this post, you can install CucoTV APK on Linux and watch your favorite titles in HD as well as 4K. Must check guide – Install CucoTV APK on FireStick, 4K & Lite [STEPS].
CucoTV on Linux | CucoTV App Features
The entertainment never stops with CucoTV App. The app is incredibly lightweight and carrying a ton load of free content from all the official OTT apps makes it a hot favorite among relative third-party applications.
CucoTV APK App Information:
|Content Rating||Age 12+|
- App won’t ask you for your personal info for any kind of registration/subscription purposes.
- Absolutely free to download, install, and use.
- Watch a title offline after downloading content to the local storage.
- Download multiple titles at once.
- Supports Real-Debrid and trakt.tv.
Get ready to save all the amount that you spend on subscribing to the different plans for the official OTT apps by installing CucoTV APK for Linux. Do check it out – CucoTV APK Free Download on PC Windows 11/10/8.1/7 & Mac Laptop.
Install CucoTV APK Mod on Linux [Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora]
If you are thinking that you can utilize BlueStacks or Nox App Player for the task, please hold your horses; as we are going to use Shashlik and GenyMotion Android Emulator to install CucoTV on Linux.
Part 1 -> Download the Emulators on Linux
Shashlik Android Emulator – Click Here for Installation Instructions. Instructions, in brief, are provided below as well.
- Download Repo Tool using the following command in the command prompt
$ mkdir ~/bin
- Next, please enter the below command on the next screen that comes up on the command prompt
$ curl https://storage.googleapis.com/git-repo-downloads/repo > ~/bin/repo
$ chmod a+x ~/bin/repo
- Now, please create a new directory and start repo sync. Following are the commands for your convenience.
repo init -u https://github.com/shashlik/shashlik-manifest
- Next, please enter the following command to finish the installation.
GenyMotion Android Emulator
Part 2 -> Install CucoTV App on Linux
Via Shashlik Android Emulator
- Launch the emulator on your Linux system.
- From the below link, please download the CucoTV Latest APK file.
- On the interface of the emulator, please drag and drop the APK file to start with the installation procedure.
- Within a minute or so, you will have CucoTV App installed on the emulator. The icon will be present on the home screen of the emulator.
Via GenyMotion Android Emulator
The steps to install CucoTV App for Linux via GenyMotion Android Emulator are the same as above. Just you will be using GenyMotion in place of Shashlik.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Q – Can I Cast Content to Chromecast via CucoTV?
You can cast content to Roku, MiBox, PS4, Xbox, and Google Chromecast via CucoTV.
Q – How to Install CucoTV on Smart TV?
If you own a Firestick/Fire TV, you can install CucoTV on Firestick thereby getting all the latest entertainment for free, in HD, on the big screen of your television.
Q – Do We Have CucoTV for iPhone/iPad?
You can use third-party app installers viz AppValley & TutuApp to install CucoTV on iPhone/iPad without jailbreak.
Must ready guides:
- CucoTV APK Download on Android TV Box & Smart TV
- Alternative – Ocean Streamz APK Free Download on Android Mobiles & Tablets
- 8 Best CucoTV Alternatives – Similar Apps like CucoTV APK
CucoTV APK Mod Free Download for Linux Systems
We hope you have successfully set up CucoTV on Linux. Feel free to reach to us via the comments section provided below if you happen to face any issues or have any further questions to ask.